The modular Halo Collection is the perfect blend of craftsmanship, design, comfort and style. The luxury Halo set is extremely practical and can be configured into multiple layouts, it can also be arranged to suit a left or right-hand seating configuration. When you have chosen the perfect position and layout of your furniture, it simply clips together to ensure no movement. If you just want to put your feet up and relax, adjust the flip-up base on the end pieces of your sofa into your ideal position to transform it into comfortable loungers. The higher backs, wider armrests and deep filled cushions with dual-density foam ensure that not only do you get a luxury sofa setting but you also benefit from the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Corner sofa and coffee table
- Seats up to 6 people
- Available in 5 colours
- Arrange in a variety of configurations
- Comes with a 7-year guarantee
- Machine washable luxury fabrics
- Double woven rattan for extra strength and durability
- Tables come with 8mm toughened safety glass
- High back, wider armrests and dual-density foam to ensure maximum comfort and support
- Minimal assembly required - simply arrange your seating and clip into place
- UV-resistant and waterproof (excluding cushions)
- Rust-proof aluminium frames provide durability and protection from the elements
* Finance is subject to status and availability. Any price quoted is for 12 months at 0% interest for the lowest priced colour option available. For more details about our finance terms visit our finance page
*Please note: Scatter cushions shown are optional extras and available at an additional cost
When can I expect delivery?
Delivery is guaranteed within 1-8 working days after purchase providing the product is in stock. Lead times are featured on the website beneath the weave colours. After the sale has been completed, you will receive a telephone call/email from our transport team within 72 working hours asking you to confirm a date for delivery. On the morning of your delivery, you will receive an ETA text and the driver will also call you 30-60 mins prior to his arrival; unfortunately, we cannot provide any more information on the day so please refrain from ringing the office for more details. If you're not ready to accept delivery, please notify the sales agent at the point of purchase.
What type of gas is used on the fire pit tables?
Standard patio gas is used on Moda fire pit tables. This can be purchased from most DIY stores or some garages.
Can cushions be washed?
All of our cushion covers are zipped and can therefore be easily removed for machine washing; we recommend a 30-degree wash and air-dry.
Do products fade in sunlight?
All of our products are UV protected to ensure they don't fade in sunlight, resulting in years of enjoyment. Darker cushions are more likely to fade over time so please ensure they are stored away when not in use.
How many different weaves are there?
All of our rattan products are available in five different weaves apart from the New Collections range: Sky, Talia, Salone and Birkin.
How do I care for my furniture?
All of our furniture is practically maintenance-free, however, if the product should get dirty, it can easily be cleaned with a non-abrasive cloth and lukewarm soapy water. Alternatively, a power washer can be used.
Is furniture fully assembled?
Most of our products are fully assembled apart from our table bases and storage boxes. We offer a Platinum service for an additional £99.00 where our two-man team will build and position your furniture before removing the packaging for recycling purposes.
Is the glass safe?
Yes, we only use 8mm toughened safety glass.