The Windsor 28 has been crafted with an exceptional eye for detail and was designed with superior comfort in mind and comfortably seats seven people. This has been achieved thanks to the deep seating and high quality cushioning that has dual-density foam, this ensures you not only get the perfect looking sofa set but you also benefit from the extra comfort and support. When the footstools are no longer required they simply tuck away under the coffee table.
- 3-seater sofa, armchairs, footstools and coffee table
- Seats up to 7 people
- Available in 5 colours
- Arrange modular furniture in a variety of configurations
- Comes with a 7-year guarantee
- Machine washable luxury fabrics
- Switch from corner sofa to sun lounger with two reclining seats
- Double woven rattan for extra strength and durability
- High back, wider armrests and dual-density foam to ensure maximum comfort and support
- Minimal assembly required - simply arrange your seating and clip into place!
- UV-resistant and waterproof rust-proof aluminium frames provide durability and protection from the elements.
* Finance is subject to status and availability. Any price quoted is for 12 months at 0% interest for the lowest priced colour option available. For more details about our finance terms visit our finance page
When can I expect delivery?
Delivery is guaranteed within 1-8 working days after purchase providing the product is in stock. Lead times are featured on the website beneath the weave colours. After the sale has been completed, you will receive a telephone call/email from our transport team within 72 working hours asking you to confirm a date for delivery. On the morning of your delivery, you will receive an ETA text and the driver will also call you 30-60 mins prior to his arrival; unfortunately, we cannot provide any more information on the day so please refrain from ringing the office for more details. If you're not ready to accept delivery, please notify the sales agent at the point of purchase.
What type of gas is used on the fire pit tables?
Standard patio gas is used on Moda fire pit tables. This can be purchased from most DIY stores or some garages.
Can cushions be washed?
All of our cushion covers are zipped and can therefore be easily removed for machine washing; we recommend a 30-degree wash and air-dry.
Do products fade in sunlight?
All of our products are UV protected to ensure they don't fade in sunlight, resulting in years of enjoyment. Darker cushions are more likely to fade over time so please ensure they are stored away when not in use.
How many different weaves are there?
All of our rattan products are available in five different weaves apart from the New Collections range: Sky, Talia, Salone and Birkin.
How do I care for my furniture?
All of our furniture is practically maintenance-free, however, if the product should get dirty, it can easily be cleaned with a non-abrasive cloth and lukewarm soapy water. Alternatively, a power washer can be used.
Is furniture fully assembled?
Most of our products are fully assembled apart from our table bases and storage boxes. We offer a Platinum service for an additional £99.00 where our two-man team will build and position your furniture before removing the packaging for recycling purposes.
Is the glass safe?
Yes, we only use 8mm toughened safety glass.